d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Puff Stitch Beanie

I finally tried the puff stitch!

Lemme just say that I like it! ...a lot.

A totally fun stitch once you get the hang of it.

Here is the youtube video that I used as a guide to help me with this.
A few changes that I made were near the end.

To make the band, instead of crocheting two single crochets between each puff, I did three half double crochets in between each puff.

I did that to make the hat a little wider.

Overall, this was a great quick project for me.

It took me two days to complete this.

...I still consider myself a novice at crocheting.

So have you made anything lately?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments