d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Why you should have a Creative Space at home


What creative things do you like to do?

Do you like to write?

What about drawing? Do you like to draw?

Or do you like to do a little bit of everything creative?

Not only do I crochet and knit, but I also like to draw and hand-letter.

One day I decided to create myself a little space to crochet. I kinda already have an art space which is the same space as our homeschool space. ...which is the dining room area. We live in a very small space so I am working with what I have which is working for me.

My little crochet table sits in the living room. ...remember we live in a small space.

But I am enjoying my little crochet slash creative space.

It's by a window. ..that's a plus.
It's by a door that has a big glass window. ..that's a plus.
I can look out the window while crocheting. ...that's a plus plus plus.
I can take photos for Instagram with good lighting. ...major plus.

It's a simple space.

Here are my three reasons why I created this space:

1. This space helps to keep all the crochet projects in one place.

2. It also keeps all the crochet hooks, craft needles and yarn in one place.

3. It is also a space that allows for thought and creativity.

All it is is a white folding table and a wooden chair.

I also have a clock on the wall, trash can and storage bins that I keep under the table.

I also use various baskets and mason jars for storing twine, pens and packaging stuff like notecards and tape etc.

Do you have a crochet space?

Do you have a creative space in your home?

A creative space is like your in-home license to be creative. It's a good way to unwind from the day or from traveling (which I have been doing a lot of lately...my older children are in college and grad school).

A creative space will be your new home for all your supplies. ...no more looking all over the house for stuff.

When I put this little table in the living room, I took all my many bags of yarn and needles right down to my "crochet table" and gradually set up what is now known as "Brown Sack Crochet Headquarters".

You must always have a vision. ...and a sense of humor.


Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments