d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

The Best Crochet Slouchy Hat with Pompom ...like ever

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's January 2016! Whoop! Whoop! Yay!

A new year with new possibilities!

I love the new year because it signifies new beginnings! It's like life becomes full of hope again. ...well, at least it does to me.

Let me just talk about this hat for a minute tho. Like OMgoodness, I love this hat!  Like everyone should have one!

I bought the hat for those "what am I going to do with my hair" winter days.

But when my college daughter's came home, I decided to give it to one of them because running to and from class to work to class to meetings to lunch to dinner to the gym can be a lot for natural hair girls.

I bought the hat from These Cheeks of Mine Shop and you can find her shop here.

Let me know if you get one of these well made hats! I promise that you will L O V E it!

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions? Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments