d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

3 Things Every Crocheter Should Know and Do


How have you been doing? I hope that you are doing well.

I just have to write this post for that one crocheter or knitter out there.

So here it goes.

Because crocheting is such a sedentary activity, you find yourself sitting a lot. Occasional I will stand and crochet...I like it that much.

But for the most part, I sit and crochet.

I live too.
I work.
I teach.
I cook.
I clean.
I drive.
I do.
I be.
I move.

But none of these things can take the place of good ol' fashion fresh air, sunshine and exercise.

I just got back in from walking outside and it was exhilarating.

So now I will share what I pondered #whilewalking.

Yes, I want to tell every crocheter and every knitter these three things:

1. Get some sunshine. The vitamin D will boost your mood and overall well being.

2. Take a walk outside. Go to the park and walk or walk around your neighborhood. Gyms are great but fresh air has no peer. Your lungs will thank you!

3. Drink lots of water. I know a lot of crocheters and knitters are into coffee, but water can do what coffee can't.

So that's my rant.

Carry on.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments