d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Ornament of Grace Shawl


One day I just happened to be looking on YouTube for a chunky scarf pattern.

I  found one entitled "How to Crochet A Chunky Circle Scarf" so I tried it out with some Woolspun yarn that I had.

I really like the Woolspun yarn. It works up very smooth and even and clean.

I found a yarn similar here if you would like to try this pattern out yourself.

I wore this scarf as a shawl with a purple dress that I have because I did not attach the two ends of this scarf.

You can also wear this as a chunky scarf as well even  if you don't attach the two ends as shown in the YouTube video.

Below you will find the video that I followed for this very cool pattern!


Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments