d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

I now see things through a Crocheter's Eyes

As you may know by now, I started to crochet with focus back in February of 2015. Yes, this year.

I was just trying to see if I could create scarves to sell.

I never expected to love crocheting as much as I do! But, I do.

Recently, I went to pick up my children for their Christmas college break.

I went to the Ponce City Market with my oldest and had a blast.

The Ponce City Market is a market place with shops, eateries as well as office space and living space.
Seeing that my oldest is in her early twenties, J Crew was definitely on the list of stops to make!

While there, I spotted such cool hats made with yarn. I took a few photos of those hats!

Don't you love the pompoms?!

I realized that since starting to crochet I now notice all things that are crocheted or knitted.  I also notice things that are made with yarn.

And I am lovin' it!

What are you noticing these days?

Do you see things differently since taking up a craft or learning something new?

Let me know in the comment section below!
Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments