d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Crochet Life Lessons 05


Lesson 5 - Value all the yarn. 

Yep, that's number five!

Value all the yarn.

When I began this crochet journey, I knew very little about types and textures of yarn.  Because of this lack of knowledge about types and textures, I couldn't really see the value of certain yarns.

...that is until I tried them!

I just started buying all kinds of yarns and using them for various crochet projects.

And I started to see the real value in all the different types and textures of yarn.

So it is with life...sometimes we don't value something or someone because of whatever reason.

Everyone has value because everyone has a Creator.

One day I thought about all the yarn that I now use that early on I thought had no real meaning or value to what I was doing.

But, I value all the yarn now!

Isaiah 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Crochet Life Lessons Series
1       6       11     16      21
2       7       12     17      22
3       8       13     18      23
4       9       14     19      24
5      10      15     20      25

Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments