d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

25 Life Lessons from Crocheting and Using yarn- Lesson 06


Lesson 6  - Make some Fiber Friends.

When I started this crochet journey, I was basically just trying to make a few scarves to sell as a side hustle.

I would make scarves just to see how long it would take me so that when it came time that someone ordered one, I would know how much time that I needed.

So, I would post photos on Instagram about my progress.

As time went on, I connected with other women that loved to crochet as much as I was discovering that I did.

Before I knew it, I had made some "Fiber Friends!"

And that my friends has made crocheting ever more fun than it already is.

You can read about one of my Fiber Friends here. 

And stay tuned because I will have more Fiber Friend interviews to share with you!

So it is in life, friends make life more fun.

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. -Proverbs 18:24

Crochet Life Lessons Series
1       6       11     16      21
2       7       12     17      22
3       8       13     18      23
4       9       14     19      24
5      10      15     20      25
Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments