d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Crochet Life Lesson 04

Lesson 4 - Search. Seek. Look it up.

Crocheting has taught me that if you look information up and search out the information and practice what you learned then you got it! It's yours forever! 

I mean the information is stored in your mind and you can make reference as oft as you like.

But, you have to search the information that you desire out.

With the abundance of information via google and YouTube, you can pretty much learn anything.

And that's what I did for this granny square shawl in the photo below.

I watched a YouTube video and tweeked my shawl to fit my liking. 

Where she did one chain between the set of three double crochets, I did two chains instead. I did this for most of the shawl. 

Near the end of the shawl, I used one chain in between the set of three double crochets.

I liked this shawl so much that I have made several since learning how to make them.

You can see my denim shawl here and my daughter's shawl here.

Searching something out sounds simple enough but you will be surprised at how many people will not look up something because it seems difficult.

Don't be afraid to search for information.

Here is the video that I watched to give me a basic outline of the Granny Square Shawl.


For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. -Matthew 7:8 

And ye shall seek me, and find Me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. -Jeremiah 29:13 
Crochet Life Lessons Series
1       6       11     16      21
2       7       12     17      22
3       8       13     18      23
4       9       14     19      24
5      10      15     20      25
Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments