d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Crochet Life Lesson 03

Lesson 3 - Do stuff NOW.

What I have learned while crocheting is that now is the best time to crochet.

Have you ever said that you would do something in just a few and "in just a few" turned into never?

Do stuff NOW.

And that goes for life as well.

Waiting to change your unhealthy ways can be detrimental to your health.

Waiting to do those things that are good and right is not the best way.

Do the good stuff now and do the right stuff now.

When I started crocheting with focus, I started crocheting right then and there (at the time I decided).

I have crocheted over 20 scarves in the past few months as well as crochet washcloths, shawls and purses.

I did it because I did it now.

O and that might not seem like a lot to some experienced crocheters, but for me that is H U G E!!

I am not sure if I am explaining this in the best language but my point is when you think about doing something positive do it then.

Don't wait.

So in life...don't wait until you have all the knowledge or all the equipment or all this or all that.

Do.

and do it now.

That is a lesson that I have learned while crocheting...do stuff now.

While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
-Hebrews 3:15
Crochet Life Lessons Series
1       6       11     16      21
2       7       12     17      22
3       8       13     18      23
4       9       14     19      24
5      10      15     20      25
Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments