d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Crochet Market Bag

This is a great crochet bag that can be used for produce shopping or as a light tote bag.

I followed a pattern that I found online. You can find the link to that pattern below.

I will be making more of these to put in my upcoming shop!

I gave the bag in the photo to someone.

This bag worked up pretty quickly for me. If you crochet, try it and see how you like it!

I enjoyed the stitching of this bag so much that I made a scarf using the same stitch.

The stitching was a double crochet (dc) and chain (ch) 1 then dc and ch 1 again.

You can see how to double crochet and chain 1 in the video below




Subscribe to Brown Sack Crochet by Email

You can find the pattern here

Let me know if you try the pattern in the comment section below!

Sharing this post with Hookin' On Hump Day here.

Crochet Gift Ideas Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments

  1. Some nice! I crochet too, thanks for sharing the video!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! We have a crochet connection! :-)

      Delete