d

d
Scarves

k

k
Crochet Bags

d

d
Crochet Life

Yarn Bee Yarn Crochet Shawl


Believe it or not, I am really new to the "crochet life".  Although I have been knowing how to crochet since the age of 12, it is only recently that I have started to crochet on a regular basis.

I said that to say that I found this really soft sweet yarn!  I love it! The yarn is made by Yarn Bee yarn.  The yarn is called Soft Secret.

Some of you long time crocheters may be familiar with it, but it is new to me.

I had to buy a size 7 crochet needle.
I am still working on the crochet shawl.
It is a little longer than what is shown in the photo.
Initially I was going to just add about three or four more rows, but have decided to just use up the entire skein of (the second skein) yarn.

Oh and this yarn is very very soft!

...I suppose that is why they call it Soft secret.
I will post the finished shawl when I complete it!  Should be soon!
And here it is!
Become a subscriber to Brown Sack Crochet!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner